【20 Secrets of Fringe Club】 #18 We started serving vegetarian lunch 30 years ago!
【20 Secrets of Fringe Club】 #18 We started serving vegetarian lunch 30 years ago!
2016-11-22 06:28 PM
【20 Secrets of Fringe Club】
#18 We started serving vegetarian lunch 30 years ago!
During the Fringe Festival in the '80s many artists coming here to perform especially those from the U.K. were mostly vegetarians. One of them started to cook western vegetarian meals in our pantry. Later she helped out in Fringe Club and left the secret recipe for making the tastiest pesto sauce in town. Since then we keep serving vegetarian lunch until now. Currently it is prepared by Joe Porndit Pumin, our Thai chef. We are well-known for serving wok-to-table cook-and-serve vegetarian lunch in Central.
Let's register for the LAST ONE Learn Play Lead Fringe Tour 2016!!
The Fringe News
- Wanted! Full time or Part time Bartender
- Artbathing@the Fringe
- 🎃Halloween @the Fringe
- WE ARE RECRUITING!
- Fringe Venue for Hire
- 【Call for Applications Now!】
- 【Cheong gor's stool room X Fringe Club】
- 藝穗會—借來的時間 - Metropop
- A Love Poem
- Notice: *MICFR tonight at 7pm*
- Photo credit: John Fung
- Susie Youssef is a comedian, actor, writer and improviser, starring on Australia television in programs such as ‘Whose Line Is It Anyway Australia’. With a warm and engaging style, you can’t help but love Susie on stage as she creates wonderful worlds through inventive stand-up and character comedy.
- Colette's Artbar happy hour drinks from $30
- Fringe Club Recruits: Service Staff, Barista, Bartender
- One minute experience can change a kid's life.
- Sold Out In 7 Minutes! C.J.Hendry @ the Fringe
- RECRUIT: Fringe Club Arts Administration Internship
- ''Happiness, not in another place, but in this place; not for another hour, but this hour." Walt Whitman
- Happy Lunar New Year of the Rooster!
- NOTICE: Hong Kong Ticketing service at the Fringe Club ONLY UNTIL Sat 14 Jan 2017
- 【Xmas Secrets of Fringe】#2 Secret of the old documents
- New Membership Package - more exciting artistic and cultural life!
- 【Xmas Secrets of Fringe】#1 What's the best Xmas present?
- 【20 Secrets of Fringe Club】#20
- 🕵 Here comes【Guess & win a prize! 】again!
- 【20 Secrets of Fringe Club】#19 More about Joe our master chef!
22-11-2016【20 Secrets of Fringe Club】 #18 We started serving vegetarian lunch 30 years ago!
- 【20 Secrets of Fringe Club】#17 How many steps are there altogether?
- 【20 Secrets of Fringe Club】#16 Air vent special stage effect
- 【20 Secrets of Fringe Club】#15 Performed by the street light
- 【20 Secrets of Fringe Club】#14 The First Night Guard
- 【20 Secrets of Fringe Club】 #13 The poet of Yasi
- 【20 Secrets of Fringe Club】#12 Wild life on the Fringe🌱
- Japan x Hong Kong: Ring-A-Ring-O' Rosie
- 👻 Halloween Special 🎃【20 Secrets of Fringe Club】#11 Sighting in Circa 1913
- 👻 Halloween Special 🎃【20 Secrets of Fringe Club】#10 Horror rumor in Dressing Room
- 【20 Secrets of Fringe Club】 #09 Why did we name it Anita CHAN Lai-ling Gallery?
- About shows cancelled
- 【20 Secrets of Fringe Club】#08 Why is the Artbar on the roof called Colette's?
- Thanks for supporting Fringe Tour on 15 Oct!
- 【20 Secrets of Fringe Club】#07 Hard Times
- 【20 Secrets of Fringe Club】#06 Attention Attention! Here comes the answers of Guess & Win a prize on last Thursday!
- 👏🏻Fringe Tour has already started!🎈
- 🕵【 Guess & win a prize! 】
- 【20 Secrets of Fringe Club】#05 The Origin of our “Art+People=Fringe Club”
- 3rd Docent Workshop Highlights
- 【20 Secrets of Fringe Club】#04 Who design Fringe Logos?
- 【20 Secrets of Fringe Club】#03 How is Fringe Club named?!
- 2nd Docent Training finished!
- 20 Secrets of Fringe: No.2 is...
- Wow, 20 Secrets of Fringe Club!? Check out what's the Secret #1 about...
- Happy ending to the first Docent Workshop!
- A happy ending to the first series of Remarkable People Naked Dialogue!
- Come to PLAY at Fringe Club this Saturday!
- Call for Docent!
- Happy ending to the second Naked Dialogue. See you on 20 Aug again!
- Happy ending to the first Naked Dialogue. See you on 6 Aug again!
- The Remarkable People Naked Dialogue – Lost & Found in Memory
- "The Remarkable People Naked Dialogue" KJ Tee
- "Enjoy Life" KJ | 23.07.2016 Naked Dialogue
- A phenomenal success, completely selling out and being nominated for the prestigious Foster’s Newcomer Award.
- 'Give this man citizenship... he’s sure to have more to contribute to the Australian comedy scene.'
- Melbourne International Comedy Festival2016, 18-24 July 2016. See U Soon!
- Nice to meet you at Willde Ng Photo Exhibition!
- Taste the Arts
- Temporary Closure Notice
- Mime Lab Chairman - Owen Lee
- Dancer - Andy Wong
- Artist - David Fung
- Presenter of Listen Up! - Koya Hizakasu
- Guest Curator - Martin Fung
- "Thank you for staging all these most wonderful events through the years.."
- Man with three hands - Chung
- Fri 5/2 Open Sesame Fringe Night! *Opening hours of Colette's & Vault would be changed.
- We are recruiting!
- Saxophone Lover - Timothy Sun, Saxophonist
- Tulegur 2016 "Limitless" Tour
- Still Wind - Joint Exhibition of Christopher Doyle & Xu Jing
- Pepe's Cat Art Festival
- 2015-16 Arts Venue Subsidy Scheme
- Haunting Fringe Nights
- Fringe Club Guided Tours (Part of Heritage Fiesta 2015)
- Afternoon Tea@FringeVault
- Arts Administration Internship
- Comedian Dave Callan on RTHK's The Morning Brew
- Exhibition of “The very happy wonderful celebration of the return of Artist Commune and the 18th anniversary of Hong Kong handover, with cheerful music and songs all over the world” Opening
- Artist Commune x C&G x Fringe Club 1st Meeting
- Try out New Menu @ Vault!
- "Eat Light Feel Good" - Vegetarian Light Lunch Buffet @ Colette's
- Happy Set-up Day - Squares & Circles Exhibition!
- New Artworks by Artists Joe & Jimmy!
- Benny in RTHK's Interview - "Artspiration"
- Macbeth Casts Celebrating Sold Out Season!
- Tropical Cyclone Signal No. 8NE...Hong Kong by Artist Jimmy Lau
- Hanging up City Festival Posters Together!
- Photographer and Jazz-Singer, Elaine Liu Introducing Her Series of "Water"
- Benny with Huang Yulong!
- 2015-2016 Venue Subsidy Scheme
- Double Vision Opening!
- Getting Ready for Tomorrow! - Double Vision Exhibition
- Floating in the Wind by Lau Hok Shing, Hanison @ Double Vision
- Vernissage - Double Vision: Yang Kai and Lau Hok Shing Hanison
- Have A Good Laugh Guys!
- Gloria Wishes Everyone Happy New Year of the Goat!
- March Is The Fullest Month
- "You Are My Irreplaceable Love"
- "In Dreams We Are Free," said Jimmy Lau, artist @ Local Ginger
- Lemme introduce to you Gloria and Anthony, our interns from CUHK!
- Rent A Sunday @ theFringeClub!
- Wanna have a bite?
- "It's the first time that I did fully express myself as a musician when I performed at the Fringe," said Wong Ka Jeng, concert pianist
- Asian Food, Cocktails & Art - Restaurant & Art Pop Up from Singapore!
- Jimmy Lau: “A merry and free atmosphere, a well-managed nice place“
- "Love its freshness here!"
- "Nice Place, Nice People - Its's Where I Enjoy Lunch!'
- Benefit Cosmetics - Product Launch @ Gallery
- Dinner @ Colette's!
- Love this GREEN!
- New Year New Life:D
- Most 10 Liked - Vote for the Fringe!
- It's Bay @ Vault!
- Step Up, and Read Us!
- Sinfonietta's X'mas Lunch @ Colette's:D
- Kids Spotting Their X'mas Card Designs @ Vault!
- A Gift of Love:)
- Our Honour - "Festive Korea" Commendation Award
- “Artists in search of ghosts in fringe underground”
- Meeting Fringe's New Volunteers Last Night!
- Coffee Tasting with Ice & Benny!
- A Grand Scene - BHA 15 for 15+ Architecture Exhibition Press Con
- Secret Walls x HK Monster Grand Final!
- Have a Nice Time with Pepe's Cats!
- Eat Healthy - Vegetarian Light Lunch @ Colette's
- When Vault Turns into a Cat Café...
- Being Faust: Enter Mephisto @ Fringe Club
- Food Journal @ Vault!
- Wanna Know What's Joon Sharing With Us?
- Happy Graduation, Our Interns!
- Pasta is Back @ Vault!
- A Decade, An Instant...
- Check Out "Artspiration" x S2 (S square) A cappella
- Oh it's Mumm Cellar Master Didier Mariotti at Circa 1913
- Meeting Old Friends on the Swing!
- Look Who's Here?!
- "Standing Bird 2" - Dance in Freedom!
- It's Tea Time, Everyone!
- Working Holiday Jobs - F&B Staff Wanted
- Explore the Mysteries of the Amber Room!
- Artist Salon - Hong Ji-Yoon (Korea)
- 1st day all-day breakfasts@ The Vault
- Come and Join Us!
- And the winners are...
- "Spotlight Hong Kong in Penang" - POP UP Giveaways!
- The Fringe Club upholds and supports what the arts stand for
- Spotlight Hong Kong in Penang
- 藝穗會五月節目之分享會 @ Fringe Circa 1913
- Can you TELL ME? Performance － Video－Poems