On Wings of the Songs
LiveMusic - Classical
- Fri 10-12-2021 8:00 PM - 1 h 10 m
$200 (in advance/Fringe members)
$250 (on the day)
Attention: All tickets are sold out. Thank you for your support!
“On Wings of Song” (German: “Auf Flügeln des Gesanges”) is a poem by the German Romantic poet Heinrich Heine. It was set to music by the composer Felix Mendelssohn, and because of that it became widely praised.
With beautiful music performed by pianist Clarissa Wang and cellist Hsinhsin Chang, and a recitation by Grace Li of the English translation of the poem, you will be taken on an adventure to the poet’s imaginative world: the ancient and mysterious Ganges, a garden under the moonlight, and a starry night filled with the fragrance of violets, roses and jade lotus flowers. Let’s travel to the most romantic places in the world with our loved ones.
Clarissa Wang (piano)
Hsinhsin Chang (cello)
Grace Li (reciter)
• Admission: 30 minutes before show time.
• Free seating. No more than six people can sit side by side.
In the view of the COVID-19 pandemic, please observe the following precautionary measures:
• Scan the “LeaveHomeSafe” QR code or register your name, contact number and the date and time of your visit before you enter the venue.
• Have your temperature checked at the designated entrance.
• Masks must be worn throughout the venue.
• No eating or drinking is permitted in the venue.
2521 7251 / 5616 1233 (WhatsApp)