LiveMusic - Rock
5 Dollar Tux
- Sat 16-10-2021 8:30 PM - 2 h
Attention: All tickets are sold out. Thank you for your support!
5 Dollar Tux is a Hong Kong-based six-person indie band. Thanks to the members’ classical training and their familiarity with the music of Mozart and Bach, plus the influence of their favourite groups and performers, ranging from Pink Floyd to Guns N’ Roses, Bon Jovi, Taylor Swift and local divas Faye Wong, Eason Chan and the like, the band’s music is a fusion of classic rock and psychedelics, with occasional contrapuntal melodies. 5 Dollar Tux has performed in live venues and at events all over Hong Kong and in many cities around the world. Their debut CD was released in 2012, and their second album, “Urban”, was released in October 2017.
• Admission: 30 minutes before show time.
• Free seating. No more than six people can sit side by side.
In the view of the COVID-19 pandemic, please observe the following precautionary measures:
• Scan the “LeaveHomeSafe” QR code or register your name, contact number and the date and time of your visit before you enter the venue.
• Have your temperature checked at the designated entrance.
• Masks must be worn throughout the venue.
• No eating or drinking is permitted in the venue.