mindCraft@theFringe workshop - Introduction of Macrobiotic Lifestyle with cookery workshop weekday (1) “Looking after your health”
Fringe Club, School of Everyday Life
- Thu 24-10-2019 9:15 AM - 3 h
- Thu 31-10-2019 9:15 AM - 3 h
- Thu 14-11-2019 9:15 AM - 3 h
- Thu 21-11-2019 9:15 AM - 3 h
- Sat 26-10-2019 2:00 PM - 3 h
- Sat 02-11-2019 2:00 PM - 3 h
- Sat 16-11-2019 2:00 PM - 3 h
- Sat 23-11-2019 2:00 PM - 3 h
$800/class $3000/ 4 classes
$750(M) $2850/ 4 classes
Please note that the class tomorrow will be postponed. Rescheduling of the class will be announced later. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
mindCraft workshop - Introduction of Macrobiotic Lifestyle with cookery workshop weekday (1) “Looking after your health” Thursday Morning
Target Group: Helper, Housewife, househusband by English/ Chinese
• Macrobiotic Lifestyle is related to Physical, Energetic, Emotional, Mental, Spiritual awareness which is effected our digestive problems, headaches and insomnia. This course is for whom wanting to heal or develop ourself deeply and find our life purpose.
• Macrobiotic has put a lot of emphasis on how food affects us physically, emotionally and spiritually since it began back at the beginning of the 20th century. It can seems like a lot of information on how different foods and cooking styles affect us, but this is not worth much until you have tired our these ideas for yourself and discovered if these idea are true for you.
• We live in a very goal-orientated society and easy to want to use macrobiotics in the same way to get to a certain place of health or wellbeing.
• We spend a lot of time for food knowledge sometime we forgot to feel our body how to get to balanced. Approaching macrobiotic as a daily practice can feel much more relaxing and interesting than a goal orientated approach.
• “Non Credo” Don't believe all the theory, feel and think about it by yourself.
• We come from different body, ago, weather, country. Macrobiotic Lifestyle is learn from self-study and self-asking questions.
• When the earth changing we are changing.
• What is Macrobiotic Lifestyle?
• How to cooking the simple meal through Macrobiotic achieve the food & Body Healing?
• How to practice Macrobiotic to our daily life by simple way and follow our heart?
• How to find out our elements related to Macrobiotic healthy way through the foods and lifestyle?
Group A (Thu)Schedule ：
9:00-9:15am - Free Discussion (Free to Join)
9:15-11:15am – Macrobiotic Cookery Class - Planning Balanced Meals
11:15-11:40am – Macrobiotic Lifestyle Theory
11:40-12:00noon – Macrobiotic Practice - Find out yourself & Nourishing ourself
12:00-12:45noon – Discussion (Free to join)
Group B (Sat) Schedule ：
2:00-4:30pm – Macrobiotic Cookery Class - Planning Balanced Meals
4:30-5:00pm – Macrobiotic Lifestyle Theory
5:00-5:30pm – Macrobiotic Practice - Find out yourself & Nourishing ourself
5:30-6:00pm – Discussion (Free to join)
# Hong Kong Organic Veggie. #Macrobiotic Traditional Brewed Sauces
Ho Wing Yee (Mrs Kishimoto) is a macrobiotic cookery instructor.
She worked in airline catering and organic foods industry (social enterprise) for 9 years focusing on business development. By means of food education she serves the community for nearly 10 years.
Since 2008, she has been practicing macrobiotic and in 2017 she got the Macrobiotic Cookery Teacher Licence in Japan. She keeps on further study macrobiotic Food Healing in UK . She hopes to share macrobiotic self healing through ‘Natural Foods’ and healthy lifestyle. She believes the simplicity of macrobiotic cooking could open up our five senses to understand the relationship between ourselves and the world.