Secret Garden, Jazz & Brazilian in HK
LiveMusic - Jazz, Latin, Brazilian Music
Keiko & Friends
- Fri 22-03-2019 9:30 PM - 2 h 30 m
$150 (in advance, Fringe members), $180 (on the day); includes one standard drink
Keiko Omata grew up listening to her mother sing jazz. After winning the Asakusa Jazz Festival, Keiko started to sing professionally in Tokyo. Later, she continued her musical studies at the Conservatoire de musique du Brésil (Brazilian Conservatory of Music) and Rio de Janeiro Federal University, Brazil, and lived in Rio de Janeiro for 17 years, doing recitals and shows. She also began to work with the famous bossa nova composer Robert Menescal, one of the greatest composers in the Brazilian music industry. Tonight, come and listen to some authentic Brazilian music with a jazz flavour.
Keiko Omata (vocals), Dan LaVelle (guitar), Steve Mui (bass), Carlos Vielra (drums)
- Admission: 30 minutes before show time.
- 40 seats plus standing spaces. Seats are first-come-first-served.
- Drink coupon will be distributed at the door.
- No outside drink or food is allowed inside the venue.
Fringe Club (852) 2521 7251