LiveMusic - a night of original jazz music
Alan Kwan, Patrick Lui, Scott Dodd, Nate Wong
- Thu 09-08-2018 8:00 PM - 2 h
$120 (in advance, Fringe members), $150 (on the day); includes one standard drink
This concert features a generation of Hong Kong native jazz musicians and composers who cut their teeth in the capital of jazz, New York City. Drummer Nate Wong and pianist Patrick Lui are graduates of the Berklee College of Music, while guitarist Alan Kwan is an alumnus of the famed jazz program at the University of North Texas. Between them they have performed at the Hong Kong International Jazz Festival, the Tokyo Jazz Festival and the Alpha Jazz Festival, and have backed some of Hong Kong’s most popular artists, including Sammi Cheng, Anthony Wong and RubberBand.
Alan Kwan (guitar), Patrick Lui (piano), Scott Dodd (bass), Nate Wong (drums)
- Admission: 30 minutes before show time.
- Limited seats, first-come-first-served.
- Drink coupon will be distributed at the door.
- No outside drink or food is allowed inside the venue.
Fringe Club (852) 2521 7251